Independent Investment Advisors, Inc. has selected Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. as primary custodian for our clients’ accounts.
Charles Schwab & Co, Inc. (“Schwab”) has more than 20 years of experience serving independent advisors. Schwab was a pioneer in the business of exclusively serving independent, fee-based investment advisors and their clients.
As a registered broker-dealer and a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), Schwab is subject to certain regulations intended to protect assets held in brokerage accounts maintained at Schwab.
By using Schwab as primary custodian, Independent Investment Advisors, Inc. has access to a wide range of products and services that help us serve our clients, including:
- Full range of investment products and trading services
- Technology and service support
- Wide array of investment account types including retirement accounts, charitable giving, and education accounts
- Full range of investment options such as stocks, mutual funds, bonds, exchange traded funds, CDs and other investments.
- Separately managed account services for those who want to leverage the expertise of institutional-caliber money managers who specialize in particular investment styles.
Technology and service support so investors can access all their accounts online and view positions, balances and account histories in one place.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is one of the nation’s leading providers of financial services. Through their operating subsidiaries, they provide securities brokerage, money management and financial advisory services to individual investors, independent investment advisors, and corporate and retirement plan sponsors and participants.
The Charles Schwab Corporation is financially stable, and they are committed to their continued financial health. Their capital structure and liquidity are sound, and their internal controls and business standards are designed to keep client assets safe. They maintain a disciplined focus on risk management and strive to operate the firm conservatively to minimize investment risks. They know that their success ultimately depends on how they serve all of their clients and their confidence in Schwab.
Financial results and more information about The Charles Schwab Corporation’s business and financial condition can be viewed at any time at www.aboutschwab.com.